Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We're Here, seriously it's not a tease.

So we have officially moved to London finally. We landed on January 2nd. We spend the freezing weekend walking around Notting Hill and Bayswater trying to figure out where we want to live. Of course Connor got picked up in a bar by an Austrialian on Sunday and he made us drink with him the day before our first days at work. Ha. I was gone to the bathroom for 2 mintues and he had moved tables and made friends. Our temporary apartment is nice, we can cook at least. It is pretty cold, I need my ear warmers! We basically work all day and then go apartment looking. The wire that hooks my camera to the computer seems to be malfunctioning so no pictures just yet. I'm going to Madrid next week for work so hopefully I'll get those pictures up.

No comments: